Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My inspirations and wedding planning fun




I really have to say that I have enjoyed wedding planning, even though it's been hectic and I am ready to get back to normal life.  I had the hardest time at the beginning trying to figure out a color scheme and theme.  Thanks to my wonderful friend Amy Davidovich we came up with the colors black, pink, and white.  Chris agreed as long as the guys didn't have to wear pink vests and that was completely fine with me.  Too much pink can be overwhelming!  I don't know where I got the idea for the damask print on everything, but it just kind of happened and all started with our STD's....Save the Dates people : P.  I was very pleased with how they turned out and after that everything else just fell into place.  Here are pictures of where I got my ideas and inspirations




I can't wait to see what the final product of the flowers are going to be, that I am most excited about!  Here are pictures of what we actually did for our save the dates, invites, favor tags, and sparkler holders:









Everything has come together really nicely!  I can't wait to see the final product of everything on July 16th!

No comments:

Post a Comment