Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Another Update.....

I know I've been slacking in the blogging department, but I have good excuses.  It has been a busy 3 months and I wouldn't have changed a thing!  Time has gone so fast and we are almost 2 weeks away from I DO!  In the past 3 months, I've had 2 bridal showers and my awesomely fun bachelorette party!

I had such a wonderful time at my PA shower with family and friends, couldn't have asked for anything more!
The cake is a little preview of what our wedding cake is going to look like...can't wait to see the final product on the wedding day!  My second shower was a joint shower, which the ladies from church put together!  It was such a fun time and it was such a nice surprise for me after not having been at the church that long, such a welcoming place : ) 
             
June 5th one of my closest friends got married, I was one of her bridesmaids and she is one of mine : ).  Crazy how we've known each other since the days of Phi Sig and we got/are getting married a month apart! Her wedding was nothing short of amazing and I had such a wonderful time, as I'm sure did everyone else. The day before we had a lovely bridesmaid luncheon followed by some pampering and then in the evening was the rehearsal/rehearsal dinner!
                                   





My bachelorette party was on June 12th in Annapolis and so much fun!  I was crazy busy beforehand as Friday evening I drove up to PA for my hair/make-up trial and my final fitting Saturday morning.  I'm so excited for the big day to see everything put together.  Since I had my hair/make-up trial I was all set and ready to go for my party, drove back to Annapolis in the afternoon with my sister-in-law and 10 of us went out to dinner, had some drinks on the water front and than some dancing!  It was perfect and such a great time!

Chris's bachelor party is coming up on the 9th and I'm sure he is getting excited for the evening with his closest friends! The time is coming near and we are both getting very excited, can't wait for the big day : )

No comments:

Post a Comment